You can :
- Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
- Format the chats : once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
- Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
- Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
- Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
Here you can find everything about our servers. This is the Subforum where you can talk about everything. You may find help, tutorials, information, meet players and more!
- Threads: 175
- Posts: 2,445
5 Days Ago
What's Going On?
Currently Active Users
On Elite Hunterz Teamspeak
Elite HunterZ Forum Current Raffles
104185 Spammers Denied Registration
43 Spammers Permanently Banned
5 Spammy Posts Automatically Moderated
Elite HunterZ Forum Statistics
- Active Members
Welcome to our newest member, Artos